Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The yummy specialities *circle*

I guess you've heard about the web concept that consists in sending a book to an unknown person and receive one the same way.

In one of the forums in which I actively participate, the idea is this time to send a lil package with some food specialities of the region where you come from.

I have the adress of the person who will receive it, I only know she's a mama.
My package is almost ready, with mainly sugary stuff in it (fighting against meself to not open any of the goodies I've prepared!)... I'll tell more about it when the woman will have it (just in case she visits my bloggie ;-)

And I can't wait either for MY package! I'm ready to try anything yummy!
LOL

We should do something like that someday with our circle of blog'users/visitors. Don't you find the concept is a groovy idea?!

No comments: