Sunday, May 14, 2006

I've survived the test...

...so next one, pullllease?

There are times in your life when you face 2 different paths, both more or less tempting...

I've just experienced that yesterday.
How exciting, huh?!!!
In two words, Martin offered to help making my days much funnier with a new dishwashing machine.
Was I to accept the offer? oh very tempting because I CAN'T stand anymore washing the dishes all day long!

Well I did not accept it. But simply modified it!... Suddenly the proposal for a dishwashing machine tunred into 1 pair of new shoes, 3 skirts (hugging my lil diet for that), a hat, and a nightie!

LOL!
I'm proud for having chosing the *right* path! I'll keep having wet hands but my feet will be safe in lovely shoes!

Life's grand! hehe
(thank ('s to) ewwwwwww, Martin!!!!!!)



PS: I have absolutely underestimated the cost of this so wunnerful decision.
My memory will be very selective with this one ;-)

No comments: