Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Guess who's Coming to dinner?

I have thought a lot, a LOT about Penny's idea of naming (famous) people [living or dead] that you would like to have dinner with, and telling why you'd invite them"

There are many people I'd LOVE to have ermm dinner with (James Heatfield, Marilyn Monroe, Jim Morrisson, Mary Stuart, David Gilmour and Henri IV) but I fear if I had them in front of me with salad bloked between the teeth... the charm would disappear very quickly, and I would hate that! lol

So I really thought about possible guests, people I'd love to spend some time with for a dinner... and here would be my table:

On my left: Ken Follett
On my right: Peter Berling
Then next to Follett: Stephen King
Next to Berling: John Irving
And at the opposite of me: Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade

Why all these authors? Because I think all of them could make of a simple dinner something really RILLY special! I'm not sure about Irving, but I'm sure the other ones are very entertaining!
And of course, they are some of my favourite authors!...

And why Sade? Because I'm very curious about the person, I wonder what he'd talk about during such a dinner! hehe (note that I've put him far from me, ya never know :P)

And why no woman? dunno, next time! I'm not sexist!



Sooo, who join the gang for dinner tonight? You're most welcome (don't leave me alone surrounded by such personnalities!)

PS: Ken really looks friendly don't you think?

No comments: