Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Lah-di-dah girl in me

(translation: ch'uis qu'une chochotte!)

Well, I thought I was a lah-di-dah girl (does this weird expression really exist?) till today, yup.

Today I've tried and almost enjoyed (which is scary!) my Braun, the first Braun in me life (wawwwww! Champagne puleaaase!)



I thought after giving birth 2 times, I would stand the pain of such a tool.
The first time I've tried it was, hmmm, more than 10 years ago. A real trauma!

But this time, whereas I was ready to suffer a series of heart attacks, it went really really... OK!

I guess pain really differs from one person to another and the way you stand pain can change with time.

Now if I had to make a *Marquis' list* (most painful physical experiences I've had so far, lol), my top 8 would be:

1. birth contractions, without hesitation
2. teeth pains
3. stomach pains (I have a pretty painful souvenir in Dublin!)
4. tattoos
5. shaving with wax
6. feet pains (in new shoes, high heels stuff, you know?)
7. shaving with me braun (epilator)
8. tongue piercing (far behind the rest)

I've never had a broken leg or anything like that, so I don't know really about my resistance to pain.
What I know is that pain stresses me and I won't wait for hours before trying to get rid of it.

PS: I've offered Martin to use my Braun on a tiny part of his leg, so that he *knows* how brave I am. He refused! pffffff....

No comments: