Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Red Flask (part 2)

(only read that bloggie if there's a REAL girlie side in you)

Since you're all sweating nervously to get THE answer, here's what there's in the red flask:



Well, no, Loup is definatly too biggiechubbyouplaboom to enter a flask!
What I actually mean is that with this flask, I'll get my baby's adorable complexion!
(okies, a bit over reddish today, new teef on the way :-)

Everybody keeps talking about the suntan of Loup (who's nebber been exposed to the sun, and who won't be before he can offically drink beer!)... But they're right, Loup has the face of an apricot!
They lil secret behind all that is CARROT. With everything I cook for him I add some carrot, just because I think it will taste beDer //oO\
Sooooo, with the ugly weather we've had, I thought I'd like to say hello to a happyhaaaaapricot face in the mirror every morning.
I went to the next drugstore.
"Bonjour m'dame, voilĂ ... my baby son has the most lovely complexion because he eats carrots everyday. I'd like the same but I don't feel like eating carrots the same way, can you help me?"

And a few minutes later I leave with my 15 EUROS magic potion: 20 flasks of a carrot-red palm-tomato-xtra vitamines concentrate cocktail.

Next morning I try it:



Yumm, taste of fruit juice.

200ml of fruit juice for 15 euros.

And on the same day my nose burnt with the unexpected sun!

No comments: