Tuesday, July 18, 2006

39 versus 37

We're back in the boiling Paris; I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw temperature had reached 37°C (under the sun)!

And I'm still coughing hard, recovering from a bad bad... cold (!)
As soon as we arrived in Bretagne, I felt sick. Felt awful, sore throat and eyes, terrible headache and a temp' of 39°C for a couple of days.

Pffffff... Really, I was mad at meself for being that sick with my babes around, and just when Bretagne around was so sunny.
I "took a day off" to recover, but otherwise we manage to work pretty well in the hobbit house. Still on the walls mainly (yawn)

Now in Paris with the kids and the heat and the end of my cold, it's not fun! But again... just a couple of weeks and this time we'll have real holidays! Yeeeepeeeeeeee


click here

No comments: