Thursday, July 06, 2006

oh Wawwwww! What a purrfect place!

I enjoy movies, oh and music definatly... so when the 2 genres join together, I'm on a floating mode!
Music videos, yusss, I'm a fan of dem.
And I just could not find all those I've been looking for... till today! What a HUGE surprise!!!

On YouTube, I've found already hundreds of treasures! They really get everything and a lot more than expected (I found stuff from Pink Floyd that you'd never imagined! -faint-)

I thought about these music videos again, the other day when I watched the last Madonna's video, get together, which I find simply *wawwwwwwwwwwww-ish*!.


Click here

And while following my quest, I enjoyed every bit of other treasures, here are some of my favourite ones :)

Daft Punk and their One more time

Click here

Moby and his Beautiful

click here

Bjork and her Human Behaviour

click here

Soundgarden and their Black Hole Sun

click here

Gorillaz and their Dare

click here

Bjork again and her Hidden Place

click here

Télépopmusik and their Breathe

click here

No comments: