Friday, July 07, 2006

Waving madly at the South :)

...We're coming we're coming!
We're living early, very early in the morning tomorrow to drive to Lyon.


© Vincent Formica / Office du Tourisme de Lyon (597)

We've a family gathering there, we actually celebrate the 60th birthday of my godmother. It's been 15 years maybe I've seen the family from my dad's side.
Last time I saw my cousins, we were still stoopid teens, now we're almost all parents, maybe all still stoopid (including me of course!). Yet, It's gonna be a shock! lol

Second shock will be the price of the weekend, very expensive hotel + fuel + highway fees. But hell, it does not happen every weekend... and for once we're not going to work on the hobbit house, this will feel like priceless heaven! ;-)

Have a great one, ya gang :-)
**~~*^* * *~~*^* *

PS: Fennelin, je ne sais même pas si tu es là ce weekend! Je te bigophone -je crois que j'ai bien ton n° de portable- si on a le temps d'échapper au noyau familial, sinon, on remet ça, ici ou ailleurs :-)

No comments: