Sunday, August 27, 2006

From myth to reality (I'm still under the shock!)

During the hol', I always read people magazines. Ok. No shame! I do things like that sometimes! Even Penny knows I may watch once a year something close to YR...!
hehe



Well, these magazines feel yummy when you have your first coffee in the morning... at least most of the time!

I was looking again at Pam Anderson's photos. The photos of her verynotvulgar and so refined wedding. Purrfect topic to start the day: "have you seen the*just married* on her panties? I want the same!"!

BUT

shocked, I got shocked by this photo below (coming from Gala I think, thank you guys for spoiling my day btw .. or for the Enlightenment, I wonder! ).
Somehow something sounded familiar on that pic. I could not put the finger on it immediatly. It was just too *big*!





Why so shocked do you think?

Because Pam almost gave THE proof she was not from earth with her 3 arms?

Because her clone on the right apparently managed to catch the flowers without spoling one single drop of champagne?

nenene...

The answers starts with Lars and finish with Ulrich
(faint)
I expected him anywhere but there! Pffffffff
Where were the 3 other ermmmm .... *rebels*, huh? Eating carrots with miss Richie? Baby-sitting Brad and Angie's baby? or trying to comfort Tom with his lil probbies with the Paramount?

...Working on a new album I hope!

No comments: