Thursday, August 31, 2006

Overdose

(girlie minute #3)

My time with you is over. We shared about 3 wunnerful years together, but it's time for change. Sowwwy, you made my days, really, but we're about to take different paths now. You will recover, even without me!

I think like some other women, I really NEED to change of perfume regularly. Every 2, 3 years.
And when I say *need*, it's that suddenly I really can't stand my perfume anymore.

And I've just made an overdose of my Flower by Kenzo.
I will never wear it again (spittin far)
Like with my previous perfumes, Angel, Lolita Lempika, jean-Paul Gaulthier, Cacharel's teen stuff (ouch!), once I've made my overdose of them, I really can't stand them anymore.
I even wonder how I could wear them..
Not very nice of me because I forget easily the pleasure they brought me, huh!

Now I wonder what will be my next one. Any idea?

And I wonder how a woman can wear the same perfume all her life... To me it's like keeping buying the same pair of shoes year after year!
(eeeeck)
(faint!)


from www.freefoto.com

No comments: