Thursday, September 21, 2006

1 man, 1 woman, 1 house : zillions of possibilities

I've realized I had not shared any photo here of the works we've made in the hobbit house on summertime!
And we worked a looooooooooot! I'll show you here maybe 40% of what we did!

I start with a lil touch in the garden Lola and I made together.
Before there was just the dusty road along the stones' wall.
Now we expect lovely flowers for next years (lavanders, roses,bellflowerrable bellflowers, etc).


in process


done

My mom often tells that when you renovate a house (what she does too), you must take care of the garden pretty quickly. I thought that was not a priority, but when I started with trees and flowers... I realized she was right!
Organizing one's garden helps a lot to stand big works in a house!
When you're tired of the dust and noise, you just go out and breathe and watch your baby garden growing up!

No comments: