Thursday, September 14, 2006

The best seller in the world

He is tall, dark haired, happy father of 4 kids, always talking of the last cartoon on screen, looking like Gepetto but in a younger way, always smiling, remembering the name of your kids.
He sells toys.

I went in his shop for a simple plastic bucket yesterday. 3 euros, I promised myself I won't spend more than 3 euros. I swore I would not!

I left his small shop with a heavy bag, after spending more than 20 euros.
Among other plastic stuff...I bought..what??? another balloon?!!
Oh but trust me, really do, this balloon is unique, fantastic, you can throw it on windows, they'll never break, and now touch it, it feels so sweet no? and you know Loup being already so strong, he can bite it, no problem! And look at this range of coulors!!! As usual it's a German product; Gawd German are really good with toys!

Wawwwwww, what a balloon! I just *needed* it!

...

Shit, the young Gepetto is good, fooking good!

(sigh)

No comments: