Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Crazy for pumpkins!

I promise, no I SWEAR (spitting far), that I won't talk of Xmas before November... but let me start with Halloween, it's just in a month or so! (we'll be in Hamburg to celebrate it by the way! weeeehooooooooooo!)

I'm working on a Halloween series of paintings. I've added 2 new paintings lately to my gallery.You don't know my blog gallery yet?
...huuu, you arrive just in time then :P

For those who know it already, I've also made a few changes, done the "bio", "about", and "faq" in English AND French.

Martin has also added a rating plug-in that allows you to give 1 to 5 stars to the paintings, in a complete anonymous way (no name, email adress, underwear brand required). A good way to really tell what you think of a painting (lol, trembling in my boots now!)

And if you wanna be the firsts to discover new paintings, here's the RSS thread!

VoilĂ , nothing to add for today, except that the weather is so grey that I feel like wearing big thick sox... but nene, I'm not about to abandon my summerish birkenstock yet!
(lol wunnnerful conclusion for a post!)

No comments: