Monday, September 04, 2006

I did it ! My new blog's online!

Yeeepeeeeeee!!!
Ok, I should wait before talking of it because my new blog still needs some work but... I can't help it!

My other gallery will close in the next couple of days and I'll only use my artblog from now on. More practical for me and I guess more simple for the visitors.
I really hope it will be pleasant for you, I (with the help of my techie guru, of course) made this blog, always thinking about the visitor. A minimum of "clicks", simple presentation, etc.

I've added a few new paintings, and comments about every painting I present.
From the idea of an artblog to its achievement, there have been zillions of neurones boiling and burning here...
Watta work!

And now thinking I've to take care of 2 blogbabies! This blog, which is rather a teenblog (worse!) and my other one! Pfffff...

I need a nap now :P

No comments: