Thursday, September 28, 2006

No way I will bite you,

... and dat's my karma that tells it!


You Have Fantastic Karma



You are a kind, sensitive, and giving person.

And all your good deeds will pay off - if they haven't already.

But you're not so concerned with what you get in return anyway.

You have an innate caring nature - and nothing can change that!

quizz found here


Here's the scary thing:
I'm not a sociopath, I have a high karma, I start to be good at cooking cookies, I read Marie-Claire every month and some top-secret mag every week, I buy bio products for my babes, etc.
Enough reasons to get upset!!!!
So in case I ever attend a tupperware meeting or tupperware conference call (that exists, no kidding!!!), then please remind me I married a troll wearing his "Full of Hate tour" t-shirt! lol

What does YOUR karma tell today?
Into tupperwares too I bet!!!

No comments: