Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Victim of the fashion (but not really a fashion victim!)

Ok, I know, you are already looking at the doodle below and you think (with a lil devilish smile, yes yes don't deny it) "Candy has put on weight it seems"!
hehe

nenene, sowwwy my devilish friends!
It happens that I need a new pair of jeans soon. And it happens too that it's getting very hard to find normal jeans!
You will find normal ones, yes, but cut for ladies beyond 80s maybe! (sowwy grandmama, I've nothing against your jeans!)

So I have to make a compromise... the cut that I want with a low waist because... the fashion is in the hands of the LOW WAIST!
Which is a problem for those who are feminine (I translate for the devilish minds: a problem for those who have wunnnerful curves!)

To fit in a low waist jeans, you've to be rather skinny or very hungry, otherwize with these jeans (being like 6 centimeters below your bellybutton), you risk a explosion above, the lovely love handles turning into bloody love cushions or something like that.
Poor love handles, they do not deserve such a treatment, they're shy! They don't like to be exposed that way!



Free the love handles, don't let the low waist rule!
(come on, sing wiff me)
Free the love handles, don't let the low waist rule!

No comments: