Monday, October 16, 2006

Confessions on a hard floor

I confess I spent a third day with pretty much (beyond 38.8°) fever taking care of the kids, but I really feel ok! Kids give you strength, I tell you!

I confess I still hate driving, And that is a real problem for me

I confess I'm very frustrated for not speaking German. That must change.

I confess I never get up when our babes cry in the middle of the night, Martin does it (!)

I confess I got in love with pumpkin bread but feel too lazy to cook some (any one feel like doing it?)

I confess I still prefer having subtitles when I watch English/American movies (sigh)

I confess I can't wait to go to Hamburg next week!

I confess I really luve beer, I develop a German innerself I think

I confess my dad does never know how old my kids are (...)

I confess I would tell 6 people precisely if I win lottery next time. Two among the 6 read this bloggie! :P

Now, what do YOU confess today?!!! :)

No comments: