Wednesday, October 18, 2006

If the Rocky Mountains were a hat...

...I'd be wearing it!
I feel about this way, with a supa heavy head!
sigh

But it went ok at the doc this morning. The kids got their injections and I thank Gawd this time I did not mention them to Lola before going there. It was much easier this way.

My babes are doing really fine. Lola's now 108cm and Loup is 80cm (for 12 kg).
Loup had his "decalotage" thingie done (as I mentioned before, some doc here help to take the skin which covers the extremity of the penis backwards, for health and comfort' reasons). Which I totally approve.
The doc did it in several times. This was the last time.
I expected it, yet I found it painful again for my baby!

But Loup has survived it. Just took 2 photos of him to prove it ;-)



No comments: