Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's Tuesday and I'm 10 years old (again!)

(J'ai dix ans
Je sais que c'est pas vrai mais j'ai dix ans
Laissez-moi rever
)

Yup, today, I feel the boiling excitation you can feel when you're a kid.
We leave tonight for Hamburg, for 10 days!!!

This trip happens about once a year and we're gonna make the best of it, I tell you!



That means real holidays, nothing to do (no cooking, no washing, no bill to pay, etc., no boring adult thingie to do!), my step-mother and step-father will have fun with the kids, and there will be much time for Martin and I, time to visit all our friends there, to have fun and beers and fun and beers, and curry wursts! Ermm, and beers! hic! hehe
(what a lady I am!)

If anyone want to join us huh, you're welcome there for a party time anyday! :P

We'll be back in about 10 days, so till then, don't behave and remember that Life's definatly too short to drink cheap wine **~~*^* *

No comments: