Friday, October 06, 2006

Today I got

shocked when I had to face this big (spreading arms from there to there) rat in the street!

upset when nothing I did could calm down my lil wolf

relieved that the doc agreed that we visit him tonight

thankful for some drugstores to open late around here

amused when Lola stated that 2 nasty otitis had make their nest in Loup's ears

tired for waking upo again before 6.00 am

drooling with the yummy smells of the rabbit cooking (mental note to meself: get rid of that rat image! You're gonna eat a big fat rabbit. Yumm! Mental note to meself: don't think of the over cute Thumper, and don't even think about looking at this!!!)
(too late!)

relieved when my babes finally fell alseep (they'll awake a zillions times as usual, but I can sit down at least!)

relaxed like right now, with a lil glass of wine not far and Pink Floyd echoing

(happy sigh**~~*^* *)

No comments: