Friday, November 10, 2006

"Are you Alive?"

-"Yes"
-"Prove it"

..a quote from Battlestar Galactica, the new series (I mean not the old one :P)
Thank you JL, you really found a treasure among SF series here! It's brilliant, exciting, pretty funny and much much better than I expected.

I really LOVE good series, this one has just been added to my Top 10 :P

You remember the late 1970's "Battlestar Galactica", hm?
If not, have a look at this, you will *know* ;-) :



When JL adviced us to watch the new series, I was pretty reluctant (Dirk Benedict?!!! huuuu, no thank you! hehe)... but as I know JL has pretty good tastes, we tried it. And loved it!

Here's the new version, pretty different...:



And to try to tempt you a bit more, here's the main theme... a beaudiful theme for such an action series. A perfect balance. When you hear it 10 times, you really turn crazy for it (scary, no?! :P)



Anyone around has watched it too maybe? What did you think?
If not, why not trying it, while waiting for the Desperate Housewife, prison Break, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, etc's next seasons :P hehe
Gawd, I'm addicted to my tv box or what!

No comments: