Monday, November 27, 2006

Canon me baby

I think many of us have got *salacious* thoughts about the Canon 350D one day or the other ;-)





For months I thought about it night and day.. till we saved enough to pay for one last year:)

... well, I'm sad to say I'm unable to use it properly, and I won't use it properly. No time to learn about all the functions, too complicate for me too (that sucks! lol)



I'm forced to admit I use much more my heavy canon powershot A40. No bloody lenses to change, nothing to do except puching the button. Which suits me!

So ok, the 350D makes wunderful pics when you know how to use it and if you have talent (the machine does not make everything, huh :P). I do hmm entertaining photos.. which suits me.

So, I regret. I regret we spent so much money on it instead of chosing a lighter digit cam, small, high quality, and much cheaper! Pffff

(no way to sell it, Martin got addicted to the gadget! Men! re-pfffffff... hehe)

No comments: