Thursday, November 23, 2006

A prayer for the turkeys and a happy Thanksgiving to their American eaters

Not a fine day to be a turkey huh!

Life's already hard enough being that ugly bird (I know there is beauDy in everything, usually), but then they have also to end their life on a table, with their lil bum up and bits open to everyone. What a way to end one's life!


(photo from Fotosearch)


On the other end, I LOVE turkey. Yummmm!
Always that big dilemma for us, carnivorous creatures, we must not think too long about *what* we're eating really (which is definatly easy! ;-)

I must say I'm the luckiest because my lil family and I have the opportunity to celebrate Thansgiving for the very first time this year. We've been invited by Michelle (dear American friend os us) to share their Thanksgiving on Saturday! Yeepeeeeee!
I can't wait, even if I have to cook something (cooking is a big part of the party, isn't it? :P) and I know the guests will all bring delicious stuff. I'm simply not too good with cooking, honest.


(photo from Fotosearch)


Anyway, I wish a wunnerful Thanksgiving to Ariel, Laurienna, Gig, Fitz, Michelle of course, and all the other 'Rican ones I've forgotten here :)

No comments: