Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Real holidays (I can hear you boiling with envy!)

When we arrived, after driving for about 12 hours, Martin's parents took the kids out so that we could sleep the whole afternoon.
Just typing these words make me tremble with envy!
Real breakfasts, cosy evenings when it was raining hard outside, no washing-up, no ironing, much time to jump in the car and just go for a pub, a walk or a shopping session, discovering new habits, new tastes, strawberries in beers included, the kids playing all the time with their Oma and Opa, visiting any Spielplatz possible around! waaaa....
Heaven!

So I had the time of my life, the kids too! But Martin caught an angina. That always happen when Martin stops working. Poor babe, been really sick for a few days!

But ok, we managed to enjoy ourselves I would say 90% of the time, which was already great :-)

Here's a postcard of our afternoon at the DOM fair. Despite the icy rain (which was balanced with spicy hot wines), it was brilliant!


click here


My fav' roller coaster (I made no pic of it, too much rain), but found one of it. A pity no one never want to join me to do it! But I had an hysteric (which is THE way to be on such thingie :P) german girl near me, and we both sat on the very front seats! Terrific!



Lola playing like a purfect Indiana Jones in one of the Spielplatz:


click here




Our evening walk here in the streets with kids holding their lantern and singing to the stars (which were well hidden above clouds I tell you!)



And Loup, holding his beer, like a purfect lil German one ;-) hehe
The lil devil now really walks and eat what we eat. He made huge progresses during the holidays!

No comments: