Monday, November 06, 2006

What happens in 10 days? A hundreds lil revolutions!

Yup, because life is short, I enjoy catching the train when it passes near me
(lol fooking introduction for a post!)

Sooo hop hop hop, let's see how my blogwriters friends have been and what's been happening lately!

Alix has a new-new haircut, which required a high level of stress. A photo is HIGHLY expected!
Laurienna makes me want to play more at treat or tricks! Who wanna some pumkin pie again? Martin?
Mel' has been to another Paris Carnet, and I bet the beer was good enough! (drooling here)
Benoit is into new looks, for his own bloggie, and for his own self (à la Ben Kingsley). Well done!
Moukmouk introduces us Mahyconie, a beauDiful wolf, who bites into life as into some juicy apple!
Martin... well, he had a good excuse for not updating his bloggie :P
Jenny's learning Chinese (wawww, THAT sounds like a new Everest to reach) while Sylvain learns how to be a geek! lol
Angel is back, for real, after -dunno- more than 2 months to get her internet cvonnection fixed. Hmm, I think Angel uses "Free", in case you're the most patient type :P
Etol', la douce, won't let her beautiful lake down. Lucky lake :) Oh!!! And snow is arriving on her side of the planet! The white coat's on its way :)
France gets up too early on Sunday mornings! tssss, don't do that too often!
Hiro talks of flowers and hugs (if you were to run for president, I'd vote for you, Hiro san! :-)
Romuald, haaa Romuald... if I was Santa Claus, I'd check carefully before jumping into your chimney! Pretty risky I think :P
Jack is into hot toddies again (a toast for winter colds!), but keep offering us new short stories!
Miss lulu is surviving pretty well in Granbled despite bloody temperatures! Last plan on her rocket: a trip to Spain later in the year (good way to find some warmth, huh, and tapas, and sangria... ma qué calor!)

And I've not read half of what I wanted so far!
So much happens in so little time!
more bloggies to read tonight!
wooooosh

No comments: