Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas time and its yummy calories

I thought I was an expert regarding *non-diet* food..
But then, Martin beat me with his Stollen the other day. I don't know if you've ever tried it, but it's really REALLY good. Of course when it's that good, it's usually just a lil bit *rich*, which is confirmed by the intense quantity of butter and almond paste in it.
But hey, the richer, the better, no?



Anyway, Martin agrees with the last point since he has the wunnerful habit of covering slices of Stollen with butter (just in case there was not enough :P)



Oh that's very good, I can confirm it! Just a lil bit heavy, but you get used to it, no problem ;-)

Oh, last point, of course Martin is the thin type. Extra butter has no more influence on him than making him happy, and that is very UNFAIR!

No comments: