Monday, December 11, 2006

Don't we all live in a yellow submarine?!

Well at least Papy Blues does! And actually I still hesitate between a boat and a submarine , huh ;-)

(NB: Papy Blues is my dad, the kids call him this way, like "Grand Pa Blues")

On Sunday afternoon, instead of watching a certainly wonderful rugby match (do I say that because we won against our Roastbeef friends, hm? I wonder!), we went for a really nice brunch, on the other side of the Seine (rive droite) where my dad lives.

It's a posh district, no doubt, with typical parisian buildings (not my fav' architecture, but t'is nice)



So, Papy Blues live in a posh district (actually just near where the rugger match was played!), but in a quite small flat. 2 rooms. 2 rooms yes, but designed by an arechitect who was fond of boats! So you really get that "boat/submarine" feeling when you're there. It's really nice.



With an inner very small "winter garden"..





And from time to time you can see some young ship's boy if you're lucky enough



The Brunch was delicious (jeez I'm talking of food in about every post I make! lol)



Then we came back home crossing a very Christmas-ish Paris



T'was nice.

Oh, one last thing about my dad... he's often called Papy Blues (as some of you know already), because of that:



and that... (proud smile) :


The Rattlebones

bravo papa! :P
(dad's playing rythm guitar here)

No comments: