Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Frozen feet and lottery ticket

We're back!!! Can't wait to jump into your bloggies!

What are the news on my side?

-been spoiled by Santa Claus (yeeepeeeeee!)
-managed to work in the hobbit house
-cooked my very first Christmas cake
-checked my *after Xmas* bank account: I NEED lottery
-have to take care of 2 lil devils with a big cold
-is making my very first home-made winter soup
-is getting really cold feet, it's cold and humid..where's snow?
-must try this exciting Titan Quest game but ... gotta fix my sick computer first
-have to get ready to face the less pleasant season of the year (that usually goes with many taxes and invoice to pay..pfffff)
-have to visit my dentist, sometime, soon, but pfff, I'm not so motivated
-have to contact a notary to make papers for the future of our kids (in case something happens to us)
-have to take care of different stuff with our car (hahem)
-have to get rid of my constant headeache
-have to try all the "body shop" stuff I've been offered

and I really have to take things easy and not get stressed by the "after Xmas and new year" everests to climb :)

Cheers!

PS: I feel negative vibes on my corner, don't you feel them too??? Tell me a good joke, make me laff, show me a youtube treasure, I don't know, but I need a lil something to feel on top of the world again! Pfff, always very demanding this Candy!

No comments: