Monday, December 11, 2006

Soundtrack-ing

Don't you love soundtracks? Listening to music that feed your imagination with memorable images? I am a soundtracks lover!

I know that Battlestar Gallactica's soundtracks will be mine for Christmas (you're reading, Santa?!! Tell me you do! Thank you!)

I know a soundtrack does not always mean much when you haven't seen the movie... but let's see if the magic happens for you too... and if not, you have really no taste! (kidding!) hehe





edit: huhu, I've found the scene that goes with the music... Starbuck, the girl, is a goodie back on her planet occupied by the baddies. Almost every human has disappeared. Only very nasty machines around. Anf there she stops a minute to relax in her old devastated rotting flat, putting a tape of a piece of music played by her father. This very song.

No comments: