Friday, December 29, 2006

Winter in Bretagne, unforgettable!

I had forgotten how Bretagne could be magic when winter comes. Quiet, frozen, hiding zillions of enchanting secrets.
I brought back a few pics of it..

Winter-ish nature, still alive, despite a frozen kiss




The seaside, for once not caught by fog, but very grey-ish


A boat on the foggy river, giving any story teller the desire to share old tales


The view from the hobit house: our lil hamlet, quiet, asleep


On a brighter day, the other vew from our house: the river Rance.


And on a brighter twilight (my so favorite time of the day, for the mixing of night and day colours)


And finally, our beauDiful sheep, living in front of my parents' house. I already talked of her here, her name's Julia.
(isn't she really cute?!!)
I worry for her when the temp' goes really down! But she seems to stand it pretty well (I still keep an eye on her, be sure of that!)


edit: and I was to forget what makes our winters a bit less icy :P

No comments: