Friday, January 26, 2007

Another memorable first time!

One has to take some BIG decisions sometimes. And so did I a couple of days ago... I took Lola to the hairdresser, a very first time for her.

She was so excited by the idea!
On my side I felt a bit bad, because I did exactly as my mama used to do: I asked for a shorter haircut than what we had decided.
Lola LOVED her long hair, the princess side of it, you know? :)
So when she saw her face in the mirror while the hairdresser was doing her job, she really got mad! And she can do it really well...!

A few hours later, she was the happiest lil one in Paris!
(phewwwww!)



Even her beloved doudou loved her new haircut! Lola answered his compliment with the biggest cuddle you can imagine :)
(see how girls work, hm?!)
(kidddddddddding!)

No comments: