Saturday, January 20, 2007

Food blogging

Have you noticed how many food & drink blogs there were in the blogsphere?!
Zillions!
And many of them are so excellent, beautiful pics, incredible recipes.
And what's great is that you never really wonder what you post next, you just wonder what you cook next and that's it! (well, lol, you actually HAVE to cook something to post anything... something I really admire!)

Ok, I don't like cooking, so that's not for me at all.
And I get stomach-ally speaking frustrated whenever I spend too much time on these blogs.

The thing would be to get one of these food bloggers as a nice neighbour!

But I do not complain at all, I've a young chef at home who now introduces herself as "la reine des galettes"! So here's her and my contribution to the food blogsphere :P

Here's the lil queenette at work (in our huge and so beautiful kitchen)
(making a Kings' Epiphany cake for her lil friend David)

No comments: