Wednesday, January 10, 2007

If bears ask for lower temperature ...

... one has not waited much longer to hibernate ;-)



While I'm talking of bears, many of you already know this one, right?! And for those who do not, sit down, have a cupotea and follow Moukmouk's tracks. I don't know anybody else who can make one so close to nature and aware of Mom nature's treasures.

I'm a city girl...
...I scream when a pigeon comes to me,
...I jump on tables if a mouse runs in front of me,
...I can't cook fish because "what if he comes back to life???"
...I always ask the butcher to not put the "head" when I buy a rabbit,
...etc, ETC!
Pfffff, see? tragic!


So, I look at nature with some distance, I don't have opportunities anyway to really discover the essence of it.

But reading the blogs of *creatures* like Moukmouk and Etolane have somehow made me much more sensitive and aware of what surrounds us, why we are finally very dependent on them, why we have to protect them.

Oh, they both participate to the web creativity festival, I think they're both in the literature category...so (it will take no more than a second) vote for them! :P

No comments: