Saturday, January 20, 2007

Laurienna's magic fingers

(no, you naughty souls, don't expect anything salacious here :P)

I know Laurienna since a few months now, and I reaaaaally enjoy the creature behind the handle! :-)

What you probably don't know is that Laurienna has magic fingers. She creates jewels. Can you imagine that? "Creating jewels", creating something to make women happy, to make them feel more beautiful... that is really something!

Besides, I remember the other day Jack talking of fookin franchise biz... just look around you, you get less and less independent shops, specialized ones. In a few years, we'll all dress the same way, eat the same products, listen to the same music (?).. Enjoy the same books (?)
(trembling in my boots here)

I don't want such a world. And that's important that we care about that too, no?

Coming back to jewels, I don't want anymore to wear jewels coming from a big manufacture, I want to wear jewels made by someone who *cares*, someone who doesn't work for profit only; but who makes her/his job with love and heart, you know?
All that will give the jewel its real value.

I think Laurienna's biz answers exactly what I'm looking for when I want to buy some beauty stuff. A big coup de coeur, good vibes, originality, quality, and a necessary touch of poetry (I would buy some of her jewels just reading their names! see: "Butterfly Dance necklace", "Secrets of the River bracelet" or "Love's Rendezvous Earrings"..!)
And knowing who's behind the work is a HUGE + !

Anyway, more than words, here are a few examples of Laurienna's work! I'm under the charm!


click here



click here



click here



click here

No comments: