Monday, January 08, 2007

A Shrimpette getting more and more girlie

Just as Loup is behaving like a *real* boy, Lola is for sure a *real* girl.
She looooves anything close to princesses (and keeps asking me which one I was when I got married! Snow White? Cinderella? I always answer I was Alice in wonderlands.. :P)

She loves taking care of herself to look good in her own way :) She loves jewels and make-up, she can spend hours playing that way. lol, I don't want to imagine our battles when we'll have to share the bathroom for hours in a few years! :)



She also loves playing with her dolls, specially since she heard about that Mary woman and her Jesus baby... Now she plays in the most sacred way at "Mary and jesus", but I swear I haven't made any propaganda! lol! She heard about it as she heard about santa claus. She loved the story! (which makes my grand-grand mother over happy :P)



Lola is also very greedy with learning new things. Writing, drawing, cooking, ice-skating, biking, etc. Anything!



Even the computer! She knows how to turn on the computer, to launch firefox and her computers games. Not bad at 4 years old, huh! (soon she'll be able to repair my puter when it's sick :P).

Anyway, she's doing well and I'm under her charm every day. She's sweet, caring and loving! (happy sigh)
And she's a great old sister for Loup. Sharing her games as much as cuddles! :)

No comments: