Thursday, January 25, 2007

So bloody cold

I don't know where you are, but I bet it's colder than here (well, except for Penny who's probably enjoying the Aussie warm waters at the moment!)

Yet, I'm freezing!

Actually, I can measure the intensity fo the low temperatures here (not checking on a thermometer, noooooo, dat's the old fashion way!), but counting the number of pairs of socks I've to wear to keep warm feet.
3 pairs today...

BLOODY COLD!!!!

To warm up a bit, here's a pretty good parody of poor James Blunt...

(sorry for the stoopid laughs in the background, they almost spoil everything!)




PS: Penny, be careful with those sharks!
PPS: Get out of the waters a minute to share a cold drink with us, we miss you :-)

pshhhhit again: I'm wearing 3 pairs of socks, right? (me sexy beast :P)...
... and it's -3°C outside! See how precise my measures are! (proud smile here)

No comments: