Monday, February 12, 2007

Don't tell me you were to forget about Valentine's?!!

Ok, thank me for reminding you just in time!


Valentine's day might be very kitsh, good for flowers' biz, but doesn't it motivate the romantic and hot one who's hidding in you, hmm?

Time to forget about your pizza in front of TV for once, pleaaaase, just a lil effort! It's only once a year! ;-)





What kind of Valentine are you?
Don't start again with that very commercial stuff
Oh, I don't care (but if he/she does not even think about it...grrmmmphhh!)
I love it! Red undies, red wine, candles, whatever for a warm evening
still looking for my Valentine, know any free Venus/Apollon, Candy?
it's a girl thing! I mean, women expect a lil gift, no? (like..flowers! so easy!)
Anything for the celebration of Love! lalalaaa
Yuck, gimme the bucket!
view the results

No comments: