Wednesday, February 21, 2007

let's quizzzz! how much have you changed in 10 years?



You've Changed 52% in 10 Years



You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.

You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.



hmm, well yeah that fits!
(in 10 years I haven't changed that much -checking about the devilish wrinkles on the corner of the eye!-...;-)... but my life has changed, a lot indeed :-)

And I want my life to change positively the same way in the next 10 years!
If I could personally improve a bit too, that would be good ;-)

Sometimes I wish I did not stick that much to the idea of "security", the need to be reassured by routine's comfort...
Happiness lies in the hands of those who jump in the train when it runs in front of them! ok... I know it!

If I hadn't accept to marry Martin 2 months after we met, would I be where I am now? no! :)

Soooo... I must run, don't you hear the train coming?



And what about you, how much have you or your life changed in 10 years? What main change do you expect in the coming 10 years?

No comments: