Thursday, February 01, 2007

No time for TV... what a pain in the bum!

Well, I like TV, I love TV. Can't help it.
Movies, series, soaps, cartoons, even cultural stuff (no kiddin! huhu ;-))... about everything except talk shows, reality shows and music shows (I miss the real ones, those you got back in the 1980s).

Anyway, I can never sit in front of TV before midnight or so.
(sigh)
I find much zenitude in being passively enjoying something on tv. And I miss that..

Thank Gawd, with Michelle (my American friend and almost neighbour here) we manage to share dvds of the best series around.

At the moment we're into "The Office", the American one (anyone knows how is the UK *Office*? Jack? Ever watched it?), with the most brilliant and so funny Steve Carell.

After some scepticism with the very first episodes (a series about a working place?! arggg!), we really started to enjoy it.
(memo to self: never judge a series before the 5th episode)...

For zillions of reasons I highly recommend it to those who love good surprises ;-)



and here's a lil extra:

Dwight Schrute: "Someone forged medical information, and that's a felony."
Jim Halpert: "OK, Whoa, all right 'cause that's a pretty intense accusation. How do you know that they're fake?"
Dwight Schrute: "[reading from a sheet] Uh, Leprosy, Flesh Eating Bacteria, Hot Dog Fingers, Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection"

(hehe I love it!)

at the same time, we're into 6 feet under, Desperates Housewives, battlestar Gallactica, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, the 4400 etc etc

Well...(cough)... I think I... I DO watch TV! lol

No comments: