Thursday, February 08, 2007

What movie makes your heart beat, hm?

Thank you Mahie for the great idea you got about the series and movies "quizz-lists"!

I'll start with the movies today... I give you my answers, but I specially wait for all of yours!

1. A movie that makes you laugh: la folie des grandeurs
2. A movie that makes you dance: Hair
3. A movie that always moves you to tears: The Bridges of Madison County 'among zillions of others, including E.T.)

4. A movie that gets on your nerves: Grease
5. A movie that makes you shudder: Sailor & Lula ("Wild at heart" ... I prefer the French title!)
6. A movie that makes you want to travel: Easy Rider
7. A too romantic movie: Love Story
8. A movie I've in mind just right now: Clockwork Orange
9. A movie everybody know by heart: Psycho (no?)
10. A movie with a real bad ending: Child's play
11. A movie with a soundtrack you really love: Dune, Kill Bill, Virgin Suicide
12. A movie I'd really like to watch again: Tommy & the last temptation of Christ

and I'll add to the list

13. A movie you could watch a thousand times, wihtout never ever getting bored: Jaws
14. A movie with erotic bits that inspires you: the Piano
15. A movie for kids that you love: Nightmare before Xmas, Dark Crystal
16. A favorite cartoon: La planète sauvage



Your turn now!

(first time i don't talk of The Good, the Bad & the Ugly!
..Oooops! too late :P)

No comments: