Saturday, March 31, 2007

Do I care about next French elections, really?

We're voting for the French President in a few weeks.
Martin would LOVE to vote in France, because he feels concerned :)

In the polls, they give 4 names as most popular candidates. There are 3 candidates I cannot imagine 1 second as French president. So I feel concerned too.

And all that is a bit stressing. (not that much, but a bit)

(...)

Today, in my posh district of Paris, there was this man, middle-aged.
He was standing outside the park, looking around quickly, as if he was to make something really bad (no he was not a perv, not at this moment at least!)

He had hundreds of propaganda stickers in the hand and tried to put them wherever he could.

The fooking guy was sticking and sticking again (well, lol, I have nothing against sticking really!), letting the second part of the stickers (the one you take out) on the pavement, just in front of my doors actually.

I'm not maniac, but the cops around are on our back as soon as we let something drop on the pavement. And finally having clean streets suit me.

I asked him what he thought about ecology since it's a big point in the elections, and for his party. He did not answered, he did not understand.
(sigh)
Told him it would be nice to make his job in a proper way, just to follow the law for example, or at least to respect the environment...

Any idea about which of the 4 was on the stickers?

PS: I am aware it was not the most exciting adventure of my day, but that made me smile, it was so symbolic!

(...)

edit: and if you can't wait to vote, the training has started! It's nowwww and it's here!

No comments: