Monday, March 05, 2007

leaving a rainy Bretagne for a sunny Paris...

... makes the end of the lil holidays a bit easier to accept!

The week was ermmm... busy! When you get 4 kids around, no way to get much time for yourself. So I could not work, could not do anything really... Oh, but I managed to read 2 full books, which had not happened since ages :) (too bad one was really crap though!)

Lola had a wonderful week with her cousin riding poneys and cuddling them. Loup kept me busy doing whatever was forbidden, naturally!

Now I'm just back, and got the stoopid idea to install windows vista on Gulliver (which was paid with the sell of old books -sigh-)... and of course, things do not work as expected and my computer is having fun making me crazy! Grmmmpphhhh

I fear I'm going to spend days to fix whatever I can!

No comments: