Monday, March 26, 2007

My Grand-ma peed on a rat!

"I was to close the house for weeks, when I decided to go to the toilets.
Everything went ok. Well, naturally! -lol-
Till I got up and faced the toilets... (sorry for the details)

It seemed I had just seen a black shape moving in this area.
I jumped back, calmed down in a second and checked if there was some cat hiding somewhere.
No, not a cat.
A rat!
In the bowl!
The rat was all alive and kinda swimming.
I had just peed on a rat. OH MY GAWD. OH MY BUM!



I was to quickly use the flush, when I thought -no, I can't do that-.

I can't.

Why does it happen to me and why now!

I breathed deeply, took a plastic bag to protect my hand and arm and picked up the bloody rat.

...Hurray for the saved rat
!"


hehe, yup, it happens exactly like that. A story she told us a couple of days ago.
...my grand-ma peed on a rat!

No comments: