Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Welcome Titouan

Finally they decided to open my sister's belly for the birth.
It happened yeserday evening, last piece of news I got was that she was in the "after sugery room".

The baby's doing well, Titouan is a big boy, 3.3kg :)

Yeeepeeeeeeeeeee

I'm a auntie again!
(dancing around)

PS: Thank you Gontran for your concerned comment yesterday!

edit: well it did not go so well from what I understand, she's lost a lot of blood, fainted a couple of times and there were some complications I did not understand really. Talked to her on the phone for a minute, she told me she did not believe she would make it yesterday evening. She feels very weak and has much much pain..
huuuuuuu, my poor lil sister!

edit #2: It's been worse than that. The baby's heart suddenly became irregular and they had to hurry to save the baby. She's been very close to death, she really felt death coming (that what she told me this morning, but I thought I hadn't understand her whispered words...)
So grateful she's still here!

No comments: