Monday, March 19, 2007

Windows vista et moi, not a purrefct love story!

2 weeks I've installed windows vista (how could i even think it would work! way too new!) on my computer, 2 weeks my system has been totally unstable.
The worst is my mouse, I've even changed it, but no, it will not work properly. Suddenly the lil arrow disappears and there's no way I can use it anymore.
Then my sound card, the pilot of it just disappear about 10 times a day, I've to reinstall it all the time.

And then, there is the frozen screen thingie. The system just stops working. I've to stop and turn on the computer again, and again. Oh, and again...

A real pain in the bum!

We've tried everything, checked the equipment, downloaded new pilotes for everything, updated vista regularly, checked for virus, spent hours in forums. But no, we haven't found any solution.

We're going to contact microsoft now (somehow it was the last option, the one in which I do not believe), and if they can solve the problems, I will wash my mouff and tell the best about them ;-) (that's how desperate I am, right now!)

(sigh)

edit: I'm getting windows XP ... and I will not wash my mouff, fookin vista!

No comments: