Monday, April 09, 2007

Cops, eggs and sun

I'm writting a quickie today, just because the only thing I want right now is jumpin into your blogs to get the last news, and then, playing mahjong (which happens twice a year, but when it happens, it really does! :P)

So, to make it short (which is not usually my way, huhu):



1. I WAS RIGHT !!! And I loved it even more this time ;-)
The hobbit house was still virgin. Except the door which is actually really broken, the robbers didn't take anything and didn't vandalize any wall!
What a relief, I tell you!
They only "borrowed" a ladder to enter the house of our neighbours...
Phewwwwww!!!



2. We finally had a wunnerful weekend, with so much sun, with a purrfect egg-hunt (I hope you've noticed the Breton-ish detail on the pic by the way ;-), with delicious drinks with English neighbours and with good work in the hobbit house (we've renovated 60% of the big fireplace! Even the cops, who visited our house (...), were impressed with our work (proud smile here)

Yup, finally it was a good weekend :)

No comments: