Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dr Evil, what are you playing at?!!!

(grabbing my notes)
8.32 am
8.41 am
9.16 am

2.15 pm
2.24 pm
2.36 pm
2.52 pm
3.29 pm
3.33 pm
3.37 pm
3.43 pm

8.00 pm
8.09 pm
8.12 pm
9.13 pm

these are the exact moments when my computer crashed yesterday. In different ways (Dr Evil enjoys diversity it seems), getting frozen usually (which ended with a fatal Ctrl+Alt+Suppr), or simply turning off by itself, black screen, or also getting frozen but refusing to be rebooted (had to push on the big button behind the puter then, you know?)

For those who haven't followed this thrilling story, a few months ago, my old computer (if you consider 5 years old is old) stopped working one day. Bought a new one, got troubles with (pirated) stuff that didn't work. Saved money, got new stuff, and got problems again. No virus here. Just Dr Evil playing with ol' Candy it seems!!!!!



grmppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Like Penny said, I'm a prisoner in my computer! And I'd better find the key to get out of it soon or I'll get crazy!

Today, we try a last lil thingie! Pray the Gods for me!

No comments: