Sunday, April 29, 2007

Elisa, Bonnie, Melody and BB

As promised to Hiro, who's learning French , here are 3 songs by Gainsbourg that I really love. I could have added "Elisa", but I did not find anything on it really.

I hope one day you can read the lyrics of his song, Hiro, they're great!

The first one ... la ballade de Melody Nelson (1971), wonderful, making my skin all sensitive! (but not when I watch the video of it! lol)


Then, Bonnie and Clyde (1967) ... A song that makes me believe anytime I hear it that I am also a Bonnie (lol)


...Une nuit que j'étais
A me morfondre
Dans quelque pub anglais
Du cœur de Londres


The Initals BB. Sergio Leone + a greek tragedy, that's what this song is, to me!



And for the Gainsbourg's fans, if you remember "le poinçonneur des lilas", you might enjoy this :P

No comments: