Monday, May 21, 2007

33 lil precious moments

1.when I get my first coffee in the morning (like right now)
2.when Lola and I share a girlie moment (make-up powaaa!)
3.when I hear Martin coming back from work
4.when I get the idea for a new painting
5.when I see a new leaf on a dying tree in our garden
6.when Loup asks for my arms and my cuddles
7.when Lola comes to me asking what's the name of the insect she's just caught
8.when my babies get crazy after their bath, running everywhere like puppies
9.when Lola screams in her school corridor that I'm the prettiest of the mamas... and not the fattest one! (lol)
10.when Loup gets so boy-ish, getting over-excited when he sees a truck
11.when Martin gets so supportive with every one of my projects (even when I try new cooking!)
12.when the babes finally fall asleep in the evening
13.when I get time for the blogsphere
14.when I can enjoy a glass of bubbling champ'
15.when I make cement to fix new stones in the hobbit house
16.when we make zillions of plans about what we must do next in the hobbit house
17.when I can watch a movie without interruption
18.when I get a postcard (I love postcards!)
19.when I have enough money to buy new shoes
20.when I discover with a very mother-ish eye all the flowers we've planted in our garden
21.when my mom cooks seafood
22.when I drive without stressing (which hardly ever happens!)
23.when I can sit down with a book for more than 10 minutes
24.when Lola is quiet for 15 minutes, then comes back dressed as the most lovely princess (in her own way, you know! kind of pirate, tzigane way)
25.when I can lie down on the grass for a nap
26.when Martin gives me a back massage
27.when the bred is still warm from the oven
28.when I meet friends in the street (easy here, we gets some around!)
29.when I play lottery, knowing it's gonna be my turn :P
30.when Lola and Loup play together, which now happens a lot
31.when Lola defends Loup when he does something wrong (like painting the walls)
32.when I sell a painting
33.when it's Friday evening, and that Martin joins the 3 of us for the weekend!

33 lil (huge?) precious moments that makes me think 33 years-old can be really terrific!
Lucky me!

No comments: