Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Absolute Monarchy is back!

Done.
It took 2 months, almost 3000 euros (eeeeeck!!! ), and dozens of painful injections (against the pain you know, lol)... to get 3 crowns replaced and 1 new one done.

Honestly, I find I get very nice teeth (ok, pretty nice, at least), and I really take care of them more than average I think. Yet, it seems they're simply not good enough.

(sigh)

I'm now smiling a lot, in a weird way, with an open mouth, to show my so beautiful crowns (which are actually kinda invisible, since that's the point with beautiful crowns! ;-)



I told my dentist that how much I loved him I did not want to see him in the next 5 years, he expects me to be back in 6 ... months!
grmmphhh!!!!

(now, make me jealous, is there anyone around who never ever need to go to the dentist's?)

No comments: